Fred Perna, Superintendent
Public Works Office: (845) 778-2177 ext. 1521
Village Hotline: (845) 778-4919 (Snow Parking Policy)
The primary responsibility of the Public Works Department is to deliver facilities and infrastructure that meet the needs of the community, and comply with all applicable engineering standards. The Department achieves its goals through planning, design, construction, and operation and maintenance of the Village’s capital projects and infrastructure, and also through plan review and permit processes to regulate and facilitate private development.
Public Works is made up of three divisions:
- Highway and Maintenance
- Water Works
- Wastewater Treatment (Sewer)
Public Works services include:
- Sewer and storm drain engineering, maintenance and operation.
- Water plant and distribution system operation and maintenance.
- Waste water treatment plant and collection system operation and maintenance.
- Capital project design.
- Capital improvement program implementation.
- Traffic engineering, planning and traffic control systems.
- Equipment maintenance and replacement planning.
- Street maintenance.
- Construction inspection.
- Building facility maintenance.
Eye On Water Login
2018 MS4 Annual Report
2017 MS4 Annual Report
2016 MS4 Annual Report
2015 MS4 Annual Report
2014 MS4 Annual Report
2013 MS4 Annual Report
2012 MS4 Annual Report
2011 MS4 Annual Report
2010 MS4 Annual Report