(GOSHEN, NY) – Orange County Executive Edward A. Diana signed Executive Order No. 8 today declaring the following:
- Effective immediately, no emergency personnel or resources, including fire, police, ambulance and other emergency services personnel, and no municipal departments of public works, within the County, and within any municipality within Orange County shall be dispatched outside the County unless authorized by the County Executive
In connection with the State of Emergency declared in Executive Order No. 6, County Executive Diana declared the following:
- All public and private schools in Orange County may reopen as of Wednesday, October 31, 2012, subject to independent determinations by school districts.
- SUNY Orange in Middletown and Newburgh are to reopen as of Wednesday, October 31, 2012.
- All County government operations are to resume, all County government buildings are to reopen and all County government employees are to report to work in accordance with their regularly scheduled hours of work, effective 7:00 am October 31, 2012.
- All courts in the County of Orange will be open on Wednesday, October 31, 2012.
For a copy of the Executive Order, please visit www.orangecountygov.com