NOTICE OF MEETING
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the May 18, 2020 Village of Walden Planning Board meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. Due to the public health and safety concerns related to COVID-19, the Planning Board will NOT be meeting in person. In accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order 202.1 and 202.10 the meeting will be held via videoconference.
Accordingly, physical attendance by the public at the meeting will not be permitted. The public may view the meeting live by logging in to the Village’s face book page at https://www.facebook.com/VillageofWalden.
Online meeting materials can be viewed at : http://www.facebook.com/VillageofWalden.
As permitted by Section 104 of the Public Officers Law and the Governor’s Executive Orders, individual Board Members may participate from remote locations. Consistent with the aforementioned Executive Orders, physical attendance at said remote locations shall not be permitted.
A transcript will be posted on the Village’s website at a later date.
BY ORDER OF THE PLANNING BOARD
OF THE VILLAGE OF WALDEN
Stan Plato, Planning Board Chairman
The following items are presently on the agenda which is subject to change by addition, deletion or amendment.
- Falcon Rest, Site Plan/Special Exception Use, Conceptual
- 30 Sherman Avenue, Site Plan/Special Exception Use
- Walden Baptist Church- Subdivision (lot line change) Public Hearing
- Good Cannan Church, 107-121 West Main Street, Site Plan/Special Exception
- Request for an extension of approvals for 3 lot subdivision on Millspaugh
- Request for extension of approvals for Overlook at Kidd